Environ Skin Care
Who should use ENVIRON? Everyone from a very early age through to our most senior years!
Looking for RESULTS???? Follow this link to see actual pictures – before and afters http://www.environskincare.com/results/
Environ® Skin Care ingredients and procedures do not destroy the integrity of the epidermis. They are developed and formulated to help achieve maximum effectiveness of vitamins, peptides and other proven ingredients to achieve the appearance of a healthy and beautiful skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, colorant free
- No animal testing
- Extensive clinical testing for safety and effectiveness
- Highest quality pharmaceutical grade
- All ingredients are tested for effectiveness, safety and purity by independent laboratories
- Never compromised by marketing trends
- Scientific principles underlie the action of all ingredients
- High concentration of the most efficacious ingredients
- Product line is based on varying intensities and levels of ingredients to ensure that the patient’s skin adapts in a healthy and safe manner
- Diminishes chances of retinoid and other reactions
- A comprehensive “tool box” of formulations and treatments to meet individualized skin types and lifestyles
- Protective packaging prevents light, air and bacteria from degrading formulations
- Ensures that all ingredients retain their efficacy
- Shelf life is printed on inside and outside packaging to guarantee freshness and effectiveness
- Ingredients are listed on inside and outside packaging
- One of only a few companies in the world with their own dedicated manufacturing facility
- Maximum effectiveness of formulations is maintained by prevention of exposure to light, heat, and air
- All products are tested by three independent, certified facilities for biochemistry, microbiology and vitamin efficacy levels
- Environ products meet the highest standards and are registered with regulatory agencies around the world.
WHAT’S YOUR SKIN CARE CONCERN…….follow this link to get more details http://www.environskincare.com/skin-concerns/
The Environ® Skin Care Solution
The Environ® Skin Care range is effective for the face and body because it incorporates a multi-pronged attack to help with the appearance of aging skin and photo damage.
If you are interested in the science behind ENVIRON, please click this link: – http://www.environskincare.com/science-behind-environ/
Vitamin A is the “skin vitamin” essential to all skin care regimens. It is used in the form of retinyl palmitate, retinyl acetate, retinol and beta-carotene to help photo-damage by improving the appearance of a fimer, more hydrated, and even toned skin. One must first acclimate the skin to the lower levels of vitamin A before moving on to the higher dose products.
Intensive vitamin C helps to play an important role in the appearance of a smoother, firmer and more even toned skin. Environ® has pioneered the use of a stabilized, gentle and highly efficacious, fat soluble form of vitamin C.
Natural antioxidant vitamins C, E, B5 and beta-carotene.
Polypeptides such as Dermaxyl®, Matrixyl® and Argireline® have been scientifically proven to be effective in assisting to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Working in synergy with vitamins A, C and E, they help to increase the appearance of a firmer, more hydrated skin.
Niacinamide and Sepiwhite MSHTM
Assists with the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Contains titanium dioxide and antioxidant vitamins.
Contains pro-vitamin B5.
This ingredient helps to create the appearance of a firmer, more youthful skin.
AHAs and BHAs
Alpha and beta hydroxy acids assists with exfoliating and helping with the appearance of healthy skin.
Now available is the unique advanced Environ® Cool Peel System. A multi-layer light peeling system which is safe and comfortable with exfoliating agents to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin tone.
AVST or Advanced Vitamin Skin Therapy Range is the next generation of results driven skincare for use in skin of any age.
The AVST Creams 1 – 5 are Environ®’s new innovative skin care range formulated exclusively for the International Market. These moisturisers contain vitamin A and antioxidants including vitamins E, vitamin C, Green Tea Extract, Honeybush and Rooibos Tea Extracts, Resveratrol and Beta-Carotene. The concentration of vitamins A and C increase in the step-up system of the moisturisers. Consumers are, therefore, advised to follow the step-up system. The AVST moisturisers are endorsed by the prestigious Swiss Vitamin Institute ensuring that the client receives the highest quality product with the claimed vitamin content.
The Ionzyme Series concentrates on maximal effectiveness of the essential vitamins A, C, and E, Matrixyl, Dermaxyl, and powerful antioxidants. The products are suitable for all skin types, except problematic, and is especially for persons age 35 and older who are concerned with signs of aging. It is the most luxurious and efficacious home treatment available.
The B-Active Range is specifically designed for people with problem skins, including those who have breakouts. The products contain Australian tea tree oil, colostrum and salicylic acid. We recommend that the ß-Active range be used in conjunction with the vitamin A moisturisers in the AVST range. Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid may only use Sebugel A and Sebuspot in this range.
The Intensive Range is designed for those people who require more intensive treatments than usual to achieve the required results. These are specialized products incorporating high doses of vitamin A, vitamin C and growth factors to be used for individual skin problems.
The Evenescence Clarifying Lotion contains Niacinomide and Sepiwhite-MSH™ to help even skin tone.
This unique combination of ingredients works in perfect synergy to give the skin a fresh healthy glow and helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
The Alpha Hydroxy Range is used when sun damage has occurred and the skin is rough and dry. The Alpha range must always be used in conjunction with the AVST or Ionzyme series and should be used intermittently. Always use a sunscreen like Alpha Day Lotion SPF 15 when using the Alpha range. Sunburn Alert: Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using these products and for a week afterwards.
WHAT’S YOUR SKIN CARE CONCERNS………..follow this link for more details http://www.environskincare.com/skin-concerns/
The Interactive Range is suitable for people of all ages and includes a variety of products that can be used in conjunction with one’s regular skin care regime. These include cleansers, masques, make-up removers, hand & nail cream, etc.
* Please note – Environ® has no authorised online shops and any product purchased over the web is not guaranteed by Environ in the case of a reaction, allergy or a defective product. Environ® cannot assure the authenticity or condition of any of the Environ® products that these sellers claim to sell.